Dr. Ward did an ultra sound immediately, saw a big mass near the heart.
This is what was done today:

Echo:  Mediastinal Mass
FNA:  lymphoblasts
Cx:  Mediastinal lymphoma
Tx:  Oncovin o.05 mg IV
Depo Mectol (?) 1 cmg
Cytoxan 25 mg PO

She gave that today and we go back next Friday.

She says it is very treatable and I should see a different cat in 48 hrs.  She
said she likes to start with low doses so cat doesn't get so sick she won't eat
again, we will up it as needed.

She did ECHO and an x-ray, I was in room  and saw the mass on the ECHO and then
she showed me the x-ray too...we can use it to compare ...

She also gave me an article she wrote :  MEDVET, Columbus, Ohio
Onocology and Hematology
Proceedings of the 20thWaltham/OSU Symposium

She prefers the COP Protocol.

I will keep you posted about Ms. Asia's progress.

Dianne and Asia