  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 7:51 AM
  Subject: Re: OT...Mice invasion.

  I laughed-- you are like us-- but be careful! If you make them too cozy and
give them too much food, they may reproduce more.  I am not sure that making
them a shelter and keeping them locked in, with all the comforts and food of
home, is such a good idea.  You may literally end up with thousands of mice in
a small space.
  Michelle