At 12:45 PM 12/17/2006, you wrote:

We have spent all morning looking for the good place,,,The mom and babies are the concern,,,We found a great junk yard with lots of shelters and we will leave them plenty of food.

And they will inbreed and not be able to care for themselves. Be kind to them and give them the freedom you would want.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man.
                                                                  St. Francis
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: OT...Mice invasion.

I laughed-- you are like us-- but be careful! If you make them too cozy and give them too much food, they may reproduce more. I am not sure that making them a shelter and keeping them locked in, with all the comforts and food of home, is such a good idea. You may literally end up with thousands of mice in a small space.
Michelle

Checked by AVG Free Edition.