  From: Kelly L
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 3:35 PM
  Subject: Re: OT...Mice invasion.

  At 12:45 PM 12/17/2006, you wrote:

  We have spent all morning looking for the good place,,,The mom and babies are
the concern,,,We found a great junk yard with lots of shelters and we will
leave them plenty of food.

    And they will inbreed and not be able to care for themselves.  Be kind to
them and give them the freedom you would want.

                                                     If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                     from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                     will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                      St.
Francis