Hideyo many hugs to you in this sad time.Lizzie was a very lucky girl to have
you.You are in my thoughts and prayers..
  Sherry

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                My little gentle soul, Lizzie passed away this morning – she is
the sweetest and kindest and most affectionate soul I have ever counted – I
have bottle fed her from the day one and it’s been such a pleasure to have met
her – I miss her just so terribly and I feel so empty all over….. please pray
for her peace.