  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelly L
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 4:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: please add my Lizzie to CLS and prayer list

  At 03:20 PM 12/18/2006, you wrote:

So very sorry about little Lizzie, was she one of your leukemia kitties??
How old was the little girl, she was lucky to have had you to care for her all
this time.
Kelly

  My little gentle soul, Lizzie passed away this morning – she is the sweetest
and kindest and most affectionate soul I have ever counted – I have bottle fed
her from the day one and it’s been such a pleasure to have met her – I miss her
just so terribly and I feel so empty all over….. please pray for her peace.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Visit my Tigger Tales site!