 ------------------------------
 *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Kelly L
*Sent:* Monday, December 18, 2006 4:32 PM
*To:* felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
*Subject:* Re: please add my Lizzie to CLS and prayer list

At 03:20 PM 12/18/2006, you wrote:

So very sorry about little Lizzie, was she one of your leukemia kitties??
How old was the little girl, she was lucky to have had you to care for her
all this time.
Kelly

My little gentle soul, Lizzie passed away this morning – she is the
sweetest and kindest and most affectionate soul I have ever counted – I have
bottle fed her from the day one and it's been such a pleasure to have met
her – I miss her just so terribly and I feel so empty all over….. please
pray for her peace.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/18/2006

*Visit my **Tigger Tales* <http://tiggerwiggins.com/>* site!*