HI Michelle,

You could be right. I went to the archives and I see your name a lot
regarding lymphomas. I have one more FELV pos cat. The thing with Tiny is
that he did not have any symptoms that alarmed me. I know the vet had
examined both cats a few weeks before this. Junior had a URI at that time
and had had it for two weeks. He also had uveitis. Tiny other than the URI
he had last summer had not appeared sick at all. He was vaccinated at that
time. I observed no ill effects for that either. Both cats have been on
immunoregulin. My question is what am I looking for??? I have a picture of
Tiny taken a few days before he died. He does appear to have aged. He was
still eating and had normal bowel movements. He also still played up until
the final day. Was he just protecting me from his pain?

I am asking you for your experiences with lymphoma. Someone also suggested
Tiny had lived a long time. Oh course he was only tested recently. I can
tell you he did have coughing spells all his life. I assumed allergies or
later though it may be asthma. They always passed quick so there was never a
reason to get him looked at for that.  His URI this summer had him coughing
so hard he would fall over. He did that also the day he died. The
antibiotics did clear up his summer URI. He was no tested until I lost
Pumpkin a couple month later. That was when junior was not doing well he had
been to the vet and found anemic. I took him back after losing Pumpkin and
they tested him then because of anemia and high fever. I would have never
known Tiny was positive had this not happened. I would have just wondered
why he died. Also Tiny's test was a weak positive, so I really was hoping he
would turn it around. Do you think he was positive for a lot longer than I
knew?

I am sorry for too many questions. I just don't want to make any mistakes
that will hurt my kitties in the future.

Sally

  _____