You wrote:
Just my opinion, mind you, but the point of allergy diets is to eliminate
possible allergens, to try to figure out what is the cause. So doesn't it make
sense to use a food that eliminates MORE stuff rather than less?

Phaewryn

I totally agree, it is crazy how many extra "natural" things they throw in and
then call a diet "hypoallergenic".  I have fed Blue the CalNat Herring and
Sweet Potato in the past, she hated it first try, then seemed to like it on my
next attempt.  Then I switched to all kitten food for everyone to make it
easier, so she hasn't had it in a while.  I guess I could switch them all to an
adult dry food free choice, and still supplement the others by feeding them a
kitten wet while I lock-up Scooter.   Hmmmm...

Thanks,
Beth