Oh yeah, I completely understand! I don't do raw or homemade myself for JUST
that
reason, too much effort (and money)! It might be ok to just feed him the
chicken and
turkey you are plus a bit of a general supplement, like say Feline Missing
Link, or
Vita-tabs, or anything just as a general vitamin/mineral source (not optimal,
but
better than just the meat alone). If he's refusing to eat the kibble, and all
he is
eating is chicken and turkey though, it's not going to be a viable long-term
option.
lemme see... there are commercially prepared raw diets... maybe that he would
eat.
http://www.wildkittycatfood.com/
http://www.homemade4life.com/main.html
http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/Northwest-Naturals-Raw-Cat-Food/167014.aspx
http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/Primal-Pet-Foods-Raw-Cat-Food/165006.aspx
http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/Natures-Variety-Raw-Food-Diets/131069.aspx
http://www.felinefuture.com/products/ (a premade supplement balanced to just add
water, organs and meat and feed)

There are many others. Money is MY personal limiting factor as to why I don't do
this. It's time and money. If I feed raw and make my own, it's a time issue; if
were to buy premade raw like those above, it's a money issue. It might not be
bad for
one cat, like you would need, but I have 7 cats here, one of which has no
teeth, so
anything I would feed to him I have to dice into 1/4 inch cubes.

Anyways... at the least, the Feline Future link, the bottom one, would be a
good way
to make your currently fed chicken and turkey more complete (though you really
should
add some organs too). I just don't want you to end up with a sick cat, he can't
continue to eat just chicken and turkey long term, it's not healthy or balanced.

Phaewryn

Don't Lose Your Pet! Register at AWOLpet.com: http://AWOLPet.com (use referral
code:
LittleCheetah)