that's MEAN, phaewyrn--you KNOW how much we hate to get emails like
that, and how hard we have to work to be polite to the people (?) who
send them!

Haha! I'll email them, if no one else wants to... and pretend to be giving
up my cat. LOL! That sounds immensely fun! (how many of us rescuers ever get
the chance to be on the other end, LOL)

"Hi, my name is Julia, and I have to get rid of my cat because my new
husband is allergic to him, plus I'm pregnant and don't want to catch
toxoplasmosis from him or have him lay on my baby and suffocate it. He
doesn't use his litterbox all the time, and my husband says it's him or the
cat. He is a good kitty, but he has cat AIDS. He's never been sick so far
though. He's never been around kids and is scared of dogs. He's neutered and
four paw declawed. Can you take him? I have to get rid of him ASAP! His name
is Shadow and he's a solid black shorthaired cat."

How's that? ...LOL, did I forget anything?

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....