Take her to the ER.  That's too high and it could get even higher as the night
wears on.

Leslie Lawther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Personally, I think I would take
her to the ER.  My Sarah ended up with vision problems from a fever that high.
99.5 - 102.5 are considered normal range.
  Leslie =^..^=

  On 1/16/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       I got home and
Lucy felt warm. I took her temp about 20 minutes ago and it was 105.7.  I gave
her doxicycline (she has been on amoxi) and fluids (150 ml) and put some ice
under her paws. I took her temp again and it was 105.6.  I am trying to figure
out whether to take her to the ER or not.  At what point do fevers get
dangerous? Should I take her?

  Thanks,
  Michelle

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden patch,
or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That only one
life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson