No, I don't think it's anything to worry about. Just watch her for other
signs of seizures, or for other eye symptoms. Sorry I disappeared again, was
doing dishes. Try touching the outside of her eyelid, just put your thumb
over it and put a very light pressure on her eyeball through her eyelid (she
should close her eye as your thumb approaches. If light pressure gets a pain
response (screams, swats at you, growls, hisses), then I'd take her in, if
she just pulls back annoyed, I wouldn't worry. Just watch for pain and signs
of her losing her vision. Like, for example if she doesn't close her eye as
your thumb approaches... she might not be seeing it. But, you might want to
take her in anyways, if you need antibiotics for the URI. I'd probably take
the wait and see approach though, if she's not improving by Friday, take her
in before the weekend. Do you have more than one ice pack? If so, I'd leave
one out for her as an option to lay on if she wants to. When that one
defrosts, replace it with another, and put that one in the freezer, you
know? Cats will seek out what feels good to them, if her fever comes back
while you are asleep, if she has a cold place to lay down, she probably will
lay there.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html