At 09:21 PM 1/16/2007, you wrote:

Be nice...give her a break from temps. We only take patients temps every 4 hours at the most. Look at the kitty...not the numbers.. Sort of like we say at work, Look at the patient not the machines,
So glad she is feeling better, Eating is a much better indication,
Kelly

Thanks everyone. I think I did not have the thermometer in far enough the last time, because her temp is now 103.6, and she seems better not worse, so I think the lower reading was wrong. But she is acting almost normal now. ate a lot, came to lay with me, purring etc. Sorry for all the emails. I appreciate the support and advice.
Michelle

In a message dated 1/16/2007 11:53:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: eyelid (she should close her eye as your thumb approaches. If light pressure gets a pain response

Checked by AVG Free Edition.