I am taking Junior to the Vet tomorrow. His right eye still has glaucoma,
you can see it bulge and the cataract that is forming. He did not eat well
today. Just in case the vet is agreeable how do I get her to write the
prescription for alferon(Kelly)? Also I looked in the Archives and I am not
sure it answered my question, but for any of you who have used Transfer
Factor, do you think it helps?
He still has the thick ears which are very red. I will ask about that as
well.

Thanks for you help.

Sally Davis
--
Junior needs your help with his care fighting Feline Leukemia. Our story
www.geocities.com/dmyllas/sally_page.html