No problem - were you using epogen on Valley to treat anemia due to non
CRF?

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Loesch
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 11:32 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Lucy--what to do?

Blood pressure increasing from very low sure may have been behind
feeling better.   I need to learn more about the side effects before I
consider using it again.   Our rescue group's vet tech recommended it
for a couple of cats in the past but Valley was the first of my own I
used it on. Thanks!

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think you imagined it at all - you know your baby, Valley more
than anything else probably, and I am sure that she was feeling better -
but not sure if it was the epogen that caused - and it's possible - if
your kitty's BP is very low, and epogen will very quickly increase BP
and it might be related to that??

I just did not want Michelle to expect to see the immediate response
from epogen, as she may be discourage if it did not, but wanted her to
know it's okay if she did not see any immediate response, but rather
wanted her to warn about high BP causing blindness --:-)

  _____