Thank you! He made his first disaster this morning! I couldn't even get mad cause I was laughing so hard! He was sitting on the window sill, behind the mini blinds, watching the forbidden outside. My 5 yo jumped up on the couch and Midnight crouched into attack position. The first time my son moved, Midnight lunged at him. Through the blinds he flew!! Needless to say, we have a cat sized hole in the blinds where he broke the slats! It was so funny! Maybe next time I will remember to lift the blind for him! LOL

Nina wrote:
Ha! What a relief! You're such a good kitty mom do be so diligent. I hope you stick around too. Thank you for letting us know the answer to the mystery. I'm so glad to hear it isn't coming from Midnight. He sounds like such a doll, and so do you.
Nina

Jennifer Madon wrote:

Great news! I am a little embarrassed to admit this but, I found the source of the pink puddle! I was washing dished last night and felt my sock get wet. I looked down and found a pink puddle but no midnight. A rink broke off of my sink and it is leaking. Somewhere between the leak and my floor, it is coming in contact with something that tinges it pink. I am so relieved. I don't regret asking because I learned a lot of great things. Thanks to everyone and I hope to be able to stick around. Maybe one day I will even be able to help answer questions!
Thanks again,
Jennifer