Sounds like he is marking his territory. There may be female cats in the neighborhood going into heat. It is the right time here.

Get some of the spray feliway and spray it everywhere in the house. Especially where he has marked. Is he spraying or just peeing?

Just to make sure he is ok physically have a vet check him with special emphasis on crystals in the urine/kidneys/bladder and for a UTI.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Madon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 5:34 AM
Subject: midnight

Hello everyone. I am back with another question. Midnight is 8-9 months old. I have noticed the last 2 days that he is peeing all over the house. Not like, oops it just happened but he is positioning himself in places or over things and peeing on purpose. Is this a cry for attention, spraying or something else? Thanks for all your help!
Jennifer