Well time went on and he just sort of made himself comfortable-and you know
how that goes!

Well the tussles between Romeo and Tucson make me really wish I could talk
'cat' language!  The thing is that he is NEVER the aggressor.  The only time
they start fighting is when she corners him.  Having been out on the street
for so long, he's better at it and she always gets the short end but that
doesn't stop her!  Never ever had that experience with cats before so it's a
real stumper!  He's getting a little braver about coming into a room when
she's there but is she spots him, she usually lets him walk a couple of feet
and then goes charging.  What's really weird is that at meal time, he comes
trotting out and will stand there and meow with the rest of them as I open
the food and nobody goes after anybody else.  Or if a stranger comes in the
apartment, they all go scurrying under one of the beds and will stay nose to
nose for hours without so much as a hiss!  Go figure.

Chris

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]