  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:07 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT- Otomax without a prescription

    Hi Hideyo,

    Can you recommend something else that would clear bacterial infections in
the ear?  Missy's cardiologist says it is very important for her to stay free
of any kind of bodily infection....to lessen the load on her heart...so I will
treat her for things I might not treat other cats for..like if she gets a small
cut she gets antibiotics...