From: tamara stickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 1, 2007 1:14 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Debbie's multible testing need

Debbie,

Let me ask you this:  if you are planing on keeping all the cats that you currently have, why the rush to test?  They've already been exposed, yes?  Folks on this list have proven that positive cats can have great lives...and many of them have households where they've mixed both positive and neg. cats....

Why not just cut yourselves a break, and take it day by day?  Enjoy the ones you have (whatever their health status), try not to add more, of if you do, get them vaccinated first, and just go on with your lives.  What is the point of rushing to have them all tested?

If you feel you NEED to know....shop around for a compassionate vet.  I have one that cuts her clients a break on households with multible pets.  Some mobil vets will agree to only charge for 1 "office" (house) visit if you get more than one animal looked at at once...OR...is there a cat rescue organization that would help you with the costs of testing?

It's here! Your new message!