I haven't been on the list for several months but I wanted to let you know that
I lost Lucy on Tuesday morning. It was quick and she didn't seem to suffer. She
was cuddled up in my arms and we were sitting on the sofa. She was only sick
for a few days and the no one thought she was close to death.

Lucy was a sweetheart, she loved to be held and to curl up in my lap. She loved
her sister Izzie and they played and slept together. She was just a little over
a year old.

Izzie originally tested negative, then positive, and then negative. So I'm
going to wait a month and have Izzie retested. Please pray for us that she
stays negative. I honestly don't know how I could go through this again.

Izzie has been seeking a lot of affection and sometimes wanders around meowing
and looking. If anyone has any advice how to make this easier for her I would
really appreciate it.

Thank you for all of your support and wisdom,
Maggie