At 04:57 PM 3/13/2007, you wrote:

sally, we are all sending you and junior a lot of good thoughts,,,and remember, if the worse happens and it is lymphoma, it is usually very treatable. Cats also get very swollen lymph nodes from everyhting, please keep us posted,
kelly

I just wanted you to know Junior is having a needle aspiration done this Friday of his lymph nodes which were enlarged at his last appointment. I called his regular vet today because I was not happy that nothing was done last Friday. I want to be proactive not reactive. His lymph nodes are swollen for one of two reasons. I think infection would be better than lymphoma. Either way he needs help. Please pray for my Junior. I upped his Transfer Factor Plus since it has anti-tumor properties. Thanks

Sally