That raises another question/idea: Dixie Louise goes on sprees where she hears/sees/smells things outside that drive her nuts and therefore, she drives me nuts. Is there any chance that there are male or female cats outside that hang around? I thought Dixie was being a pain until I detected the odor of cat spray on the outside of the house.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: OT - HELP, Cat crying all night long.

Hi Kelley,

Is this cat neutered?  If not, could it have something
to do with that?  Also, does the cat have the run of
the house at night?  If so, maybe he needs a smaller
space, like just the bedroom with the door closed and
with his food and litter box in there until he feels
safe, for a few days or so.  Maybe a towel from your
home that smells familiar will help also.  I really
hope this works out for him, her, and you.

:)
Wendy

--- Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
I adopted out a cat on Thursday night.  The adopter
called me today and said
he has been crying all night every night and she
hasn't been able to sleep
at all.  He is fine during the day, very
affectionate, likes to give her
kisses, but he will not let her sleep.  I need
suggestions, or else this
adopter will return this cat.  As he's a black cat,
he is not going to have
too many options.  She is not petting him when he is
crying.  He is eating
and using the litterbox.  I don't know how to get
this adopter past this.
She's willing to try things for a few more days, but
I don't think much
longer than that.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org