Thank you so much, Lance.  Mama Kitty has a very strong aversion to Pet
Tinnic.  I wish I could get her to take it but last time she got some - it
upset her so badly that she had a seizure.  I promised her that she would
never have to take that again.  I just wish there were an easy way to get
some iron in her.  My vet will probably at the very least give her a vitamin
B12 shot, a steroid shot, and some antibiotics.  I'm just debating whether I
need to order a round of Acemannan.  I may just be over-reacting here but
with this disease you just can't be too careful.

elizabeth