Anita

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:10:20 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: Auto Immune Hemolytic Anemia - to Kelley
Thanks Hideyo,

He did not run coombs test.  So the diagnosis is "suspected."  See, my problem
is that I do rescue...so I have other cats in need of medical.  I know you have
lots of cats too.  But the problem is, if I spend all my money on Joey (I am
spending my personal money on a 24% credit card to help him because people do
not want to donate to a 10 year old cat.  His dad said he would send $100 but
so far he has not).  Anyway if I spend all my credit card on Joey and then I
have another cat who needs treatment and I have spent all my money on Joey -
then I can't help the other cat.  It is driving me crazy to try to decide what
to do.

I have a cat coming in Wednesday that will probably have to have one eye
removed.  But I don't know that yet, my vet has to see her.  AIHA from what I
can find on the internet is regenerative anemia.

Kelley