  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:14 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Auto Immune Hemolytic Anemia - to Kelley

Aww Nina, Thanks.  He is pretty comfortable right now, despite his
shockingly low RBC.  He was eating this morning.  He gained 3 ounces in
4 days which is GREAT.  I just don't know what it means that the RBC is
still going down, but the WBC is going down too.   The WBC is within
normal range.

He's only 10, which realistically means he could quite a few years left
if he can beat this.  It isn't like he's 20, in which case I might make
a different choice.

I'm also getting really good at pilling cats.  He's declawed (:() so he
can't claw me like my guys do.  He's good at spitting out the pills and
can hold them in his mouth FOREVER without swallowing so I had to get
good at getting them in there:)