Wendy,

I have meltdowns nearly every day just reading this list.  I can
barely read the feline heart list at all.  And yeah, I cry at work
too.  It isn't good...

Try explaining to your boss that you aren't crying over your own
cat...you are crying over your Internet friends' cat that you've never
met (the friend or the cat).

Kelley