  From: Melissa Lind
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:55 AM
  Subject: pungent urine

  Cassidy, my new FeLV+, has very aromatic pee! I had to use clay litter
because he didn't understand the crystals, but even so, I think when I get him
switched to crystals, it will still be unbearable. Baking soda does not cover
this smell. He's been neutered, and he's not marking, it's just out of his
litter box. Is there anything I can feed him? Any product that could help? I
couldn't even sleep last night because our house is unreasonably stinky! I love
this guy, but I'm going to be embarrassed to let anyone over! Even my husband,
who works around manure every day, was sickened by the smell!