I bought my gram scale a "smoke" shop.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  A drug scale would be my suggestion. Something
that measures in grams.
Know any retired cocaine dealers that don't need their scales anymore?
I'd talk to your friendly vet about it to make sure you are dosing
correctly. If he sees your rescues for free, I'm sure he'd understand
your wanting to save money wherever you can. Unfortunately, there is no
doubt that he will have plenty of opportunity to separate you from some
of your money from time to time.
Nina