Well, it is a joke:)

On 4/10/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Huh?  "illegally ordering cat ear medicine"?

I don't think it is illegal to order a personal use quantity (90 days is the
Customs standard) of a medication from a foreign country.  Before I started
ordering online from Thailand I used to travel across the border to Tijuana
several times a year for the same meds.  I ALWAYS declared them at Customs
when I reentered the US and never had a problem.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ROFL. I don't know any retired cocaine dealers..lol.....

I will ask around.

They already laugh at me at work for illegally ordering cat ear medicine.

My boss came up to me the other day and said...pssst...would you like
to buy some cat ear medicine..and opened his coat like a drug dealer
would..it was too funny.

My vet has saved me many, many thousands of dollars...did I mention I
love him?:) (He sees my personal cats for free too, not that I have
that many). He also writes me long, detailed emails in response to my
many many questions.

On 4/10/07, Nina wrote:
> A drug scale would be my suggestion. Something that measures in grams.
> Know any retired cocaine dealers that don't need their scales anymore?
> I'd talk to your friendly vet about it to make sure you are dosing
> correctly. If he sees your rescues for free, I'm sure he'd understand
> your wanting to save money wherever you can. Unfortunately, there is no
> doubt that he will have plenty of opportunity to separate you from some
> of your money from time to time.
> Nina
>
> Kelley Saveika wrote:
> > Hey Nina,
> >
> > Do you think you would be able to make the pill into a kitten dose?
> > Tiny kitten doses are usually .2 or .4 twice a day. I don't think I'd
> > be able to trust my judgement enough to make 125 mg into .2 or .4 mg.
> > Maybe if I ground it up and got a scale? Are there scales that are
> > accurate to .2 or .4 mg? I go through a large amount of liquid clav
> > and amoxi in the summer.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Joey!