Hi Hideyo,

I will be picking her up today and ask the vet about fatty liver.

The kittens also have really bad diarrhea and are on albon.  I am
going to ask him if I can give them some pedialyte to prevent
dehydration.  Could I give Kitty pedialyte?  I don't know if she has
dehydration though - she drinks ALOT - which is why they are thinking
diabetes.

Kelley