-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: More info on Joey

Hi Hideyo,

I will be picking her up today and ask the vet about fatty liver.

The kittens also have really bad diarrhea and are on albon.  I am
going to ask him if I can give them some pedialyte to prevent
dehydration.  Could I give Kitty pedialyte?  I don't know if she has
dehydration though - she drinks ALOT - which is why they are thinking
diabetes.

Kelley

On 4/11/07, Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, Kelley - she vomits because she feels nauseated when the food is
put
> in her mouth and she is nauseated because of her liver problem and
it's
> a common sytmpoms for liver problems.  Liver has a great
recoupbability

wrote:
> > > Could you post your female kitty's blood work anyway?
> > >
> > > Your vet may not have much experience with FIP if he did not say
> > > anything about it by looking at the blood work - and lots of vets
> > don't
> > > know how to look at the blood result for FIP illness.

Most
> of
> lost
> > 7