Cricket, who passed away in Nov. of 2005, was 4.5
years old.  He was diagnosed at 2.5 years, when he
developed an infection unrelated to the FeLV, but I
did not take the diagnosis seriously until he got sick
in September of 2005.  It's a long story, but
basically I thought he had a false positive because of
the circumstances and incompetent vet.

:)
Wendy

--- Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would anyone mind sharing me the ages of your FELV
> cats and age of diagnosis.
> Thanks so much
> Kelly

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"

      ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Need Mail bonding?