Ok I have been wrestling with the thought of bringing this beautiful beast
home.The only thing keeping me from doing this is the FEAR of the felv.I have 3
fiv boys and one neg boy.I would just feel so aweful if one of my boys got it
after making it out of there. Are there people on here that mix fiv+ and felv+
and had no spread of the felv?? I just love her sooooo much and it just kills
me to leave her there everytime I go. But I also love my boys with all my heart
that I am torn on this.Any input is VERY MUCH appreciated.THanks
  Sherry

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.