On 4/18/07, wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Melissa,

I called BF to talk to Joanie, the girl who is
normally at BF's Casa de Calmar, but today is her day
off, and the girl I spoke with didn't know if she
would be back tomorrow or Friday.  So I'm going to
call and speak with Joanie again tomorrow and/or
Friday and see what she thinks about this situation.
So if you can hold tight for a day or two, we will
probably have a better answer to this problem.  I wish
they were more flexible!  If it were me, I'd probably
wait and not go anyway, because of the costs
associated and the fact that she might test negative.
And I am betting come July 1 if she's still postitive,
they'll be able to take her still and maybe by then
you can get help with transport.  This is all so
rushed.  And when I feel rushed, usually things don't
feel right, you know?

Honestly, Wendy, if it were me I would jump on it.  I'm frankly amazed
she was able to get a cat into BF.  I know lots of people who have
tried for very long periods of time to get cats into BF and were not
able to do so.  It can take months or years or never.  I still don't
know how she did it.

I know that I was told that the FELV sanctuary Sherry volunteers at
has a 40 cat waiting list and only takes cats from Michigan.  I'm
still worried about what I am going to do when I get a cat that tests
positive, and I can assure you that if at any time BF would take a cat
I needed to rehome, I would beg, borrow and steal if necessary to get
that cat there.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Joey!