Long Island/Queens border by JFK.

Tad Burnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Did we decide where in NY this kitty is
located ???
Is it NYC or other part of NY State ???

Also.. How does this kitty act with other kitties ???
My new siamese loves his big isolation cage and it will be a while before
he is ready to give it up...
Tad

Patricia Lamoretti wrote:
    I just received a call from a friend who has been trying to help an elderly
woman place a FeLV/FIV positive cat. The elderly woman has a cat of her own.
She's convinced her husband that she can find a home but time is running out.
She has to leave town on Monday to provide healthcare for her sister in NC and
her husband won't/doesn't understand there is no risk in him providing food and
shelter for this little girl so basically, she has no where to go.  She doesn't
want to put her to sleep but she doesn't know what else to do.  Does anyone
have any room or resources?  PAT

  It's here! Your new message!

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.