Feliway to the rescue! www.RevivalAnimal.com has a great price on all Feliway stuff.

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its
 Manifestation."

On May 29, 2007, at 10:07 AM, Pam Norman wrote:

Anita, that sounds more like spraying to me & a direct reaction to the newcomers. Very common. In time hopefully it will decrease. I had to deal with it too for years. My piano was ruined & needs total refinishing. But that can be done at some point. I can't cuddle my piano & love it & feel its warmth against my back in bed on cold winter nights.

Stray Cat Alliance wrote:
Ever since we added 2 kittens to our household last July (they were initially fosters but due to illness and other issues we ended up keeping them), our cat Stinky (how appropro) has been peeing everywhere. Thank goodness we have only one area rug -- which of course, he does not pee on. He pees on vertical surfaces such as furniture like the stereo stand, walls, in front of the front and basement doors. Ugh. Our house smells like vinegar and the furniture is ruined. My husband keeps saying, we have to "get rid of" Stinky. I'm like -- I don't think so. We'll just have to deal with it. He is at least 7 years old and hopefully if we ever get to move to a bigger house, it will stop.
 Anita

--------------------------------------------------------------------- --- Create the ultimate e-mail address book. Import your contacts to Windows Live Hotmail. Try it! <www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ learnmore/managemail2.html?locale=en- us&ocid=RMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_impcont_0507>