Then WHY on earth does our liver shake call for TOMATO JUICE?!!?!?!

Phaewryn

   Think I would stick with the carrot juice or leave the veggies out all
together.  Just my opinion.

     Tomatoes can be toxic to cats:
  http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/humanfood.htm

    Tomatoes, Green (raw Potatoes)

    These foods are members of the Solanaceae family of plants, which
includes the Deadly Nightshade, and contain a bitter, poisonous alkaloid
called Glycoalkaloid Solanine, which can cause violent lower
gastrointestinal symptoms. The Feline Future web site offers a rare
description of a cat which was close to death from ingesting just one cherry
tomato.
  http://site.pawshop.com/blog/archive/2006_08_20_archive.html

    Tomatoes and tomato plants: Tomatoes of all kinds are toxic to cats, as
are parts of the tomato plant. Ingesting as little as a cherry tomato can
cause severe gastrointestinal upset.

  http://www.dietbites.com/Diet-123/dog-cat-foods-to-avoid.html

    Tomatoes - May cause heart disturbances.

  http://www.petshealth.com/dr_library/cattox.html#t

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...