I have seen those DVD's, I plan to get a few once I am finished being settled
in.

My felv+  room, which is also the office, library, has a tv w/ couch and a
bathroom.

That way the felv+ cats can have their own water source.

It's an old house (1953) w/ 3 HUGE bedrooms, which helps.

The non felv+ cats are still waiting for their tv, which probably will be Xmas.

A disappearing fountain is an old urn that he has, (pretty big)  beautiful moss.

On top he has placed a fish fountain that shoots the water out of it's mouth.

The water then goes into the urn which is full of rocks, and dribbles down the
side, disappearing into the water reserve @ the base.

Which is covered by rocks also.

Very pretty.

The back of the house is entirely windows, from floor to ceiling, so it's quite
a nice show w/ the birds & butterflies are feeding.

And of course, watching the squirrels try & steal the food is fun too.
Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net