Well, he has actually gotten much better, it kinda comes & goes......

Isn't it funny how the house ferals will run from  you when you walk towards
them, but you can sneak into your bedroom and they are asleep on your pillow,
or rolling around on your dirty clothes that you tossed on the floor?

(Yes, folks, I am a slob).......

It's like they REALLY want to be petted & loved, but it's soooo scary.........
:(

As for Feliway, I have had heard lots about it, and I know folks who use it,
but they cannot actually tell me if it works or not.

What do you think?

Does it work for you?

I have considered it, but it's pretty pricey and I always think "heck, that's a
cat spay" or whatever.

But if I knew it would work, I certainly would pony up the money........

Let me know your thoughts, folks.......

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org