  From: elizabeth trent
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:35 PM
  Subject: Re: Birds, also, feliway....

  It's helped with Shakiti (aka 'magic marker')...he was very, very feral but
loves his mama :0)  I can hold him like a little baby and he will just drool on
my shoulder but it took months to be able to even pet him.  With this being a
multi-cat household (7) we have some sibling rivalry issues.  The Feliway helps
keep everyone calm and happy.  It's helped with some skiddishness too -- I have
4 who ever quite feral at one time.  I've had better luck with the spray than
with the diffusers.

  (by the way -- there are wonderful piles of clothes to roll in here too :0)

  elizabeth in alabama