From: "laurieskatz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: Isabella's blood work and other Qs

Hi ~ I am resending this in hopes for some feed back. (I will read the info
about meds as suggested). I know of a human on interferon who is very
lethargic. Do people see this with cats on interferon? I ask because
Isabella is most active after we give fluids but generally pretty laid
back....would appreciate any input ...thanks!
Laurie

> Hello and many thanks to all who responded (what a knowledgable and
> supportive group).
> Q: Is the immunoregulin something I would use **instead** of interferon?

> For those who responded about Revolution ~ we won't use this again. One of
> my cats with allergies responded very negatively to Advantage. So, I just
> have to hope we keep fleas at bay. We are 100% indoors but I work in my
> wildlife friendly yard and understand I could bring one inside.....

 What is IM, please?