________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 3:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Lost Katrina Pets

Thank you so much...  I just realized what a job your shelter did!  They
were there very early on---did they work with anyone in particular or
did they work out of Lamar Dixon...  I'm always interested in talking to
folks who might have been at some of the staging areas or doing
rescues-sooooo many people found notices on their houses that their pets
were rescued but then could never find them!  We've actually found a few
of these 'lost in system' pets by finding & talking to rescuers who
could help us track the animals from day one!  Sounds like your group
worked hard for reunions-BRAVO to you.  Sadly, too many groups went out
of their way NOT to return animals...  I guess disasters bring out the
best and the worst in people!

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

Cell:  914-720-6888

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals