From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pat Kachur
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 4:38 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Lost Katrina Pets

There is a LOT of information on our website, allcatsinc.org.  Just choose the
Newsletter tab and scroll down a ways to the Katrina information.  We did many
updates as we went along--which should give you even more information than you
want (lol).

Carolyn Keeton Gunter coordinated (with her son Barry Harbin) the entire
operation.  Her cell number is 706 518 7905.  She is often in areas where cells
don't work--so it is sometimes very frustrating trying to get her.  But, if you
succeeded, it would be a good conversation.