From: wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT: Regarding Rescue Remedy/Pet Calm
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:18:53 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for this info.!  I think my husband and I need the nighttime one!  Lately, I have been waking up with my throat feeling a bit closed and feeling a little sick.  Part of it is because my cat is sleeping on my head, something that hasn't happened in about a year because they were banned from our bedroom.  But I also think I am not sleeping well, waking up all the time throughout the night right now, so maybe the rescue remedy will help this!

:)
Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~