From: Beckie McRae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2007 8:46:30 AM
Subject: Miles

Well, Miles came thru with flying colors.
He indeed has a urinary tract infection.  He’s on meds, and we haven’t seen a
mess since!  YAY!!!!
Also, we turned on the air in one room for them last night.  They were loving
it.  UNFORTUNATELY, we didn’t turn the air on in our room, and it was MUGGY, so
needless to say, we blew up out air mattress, and camped out in the kitty room.
 I don’t think they knew what to do!
Here’s “Mommy and Daddy” laying on the floor in there room.
But alas, after about an hour or so of curious pokes and prods, everyone
finally calmed down and we all got good nights sleep.  Double YAY!!!!!!

Beckie

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/