Beckie,
What a great little story to start my day on! Thanks!
It is so nice when the little darlings have managed to
tell us what is wrong and we, with our abilities, are
able to actually help them.  I'm so glad you solved
this problem and Miles is a happy little kitty again.
You guys are great! I particularly enjoy your colorful
emails ,so please stick around and keep learning with
the rest of us how to best care for our kitties.
Please keep us posted on how things are going with
your FeLV+ kitty.
 Every day it is something new around here. Bless your
hearts, you guys.
 Glenda

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7