You may not have any.  It depends on your local laws, which I would check into.

Our local high kill shelter can kill "owner surrenders" right away.
Strays have a 3 day hold time mandated by law (they may consider feral
cats "strays" - I really do not know their feral cat policy and I
should.

If a cat has a registration tag it gets 10 days.

I really, really would never take a cat or dog to a kill shelter under
any circumstances whatsoever.  But that's just me.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Caroline!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline