This is sad and dangerous, how many peoples pet cats running loose outside, ticking off neighbors have been falsely turned in as owner surrenders, I'm sure these shelters don't check, just take the word of the person surrendering the cat.

Our local high kill shelter can kill "owner surrenders" right away

Me neither ...
I really, really would never take a cat or dog to a kill shelter under
any circumstances whatsoever.  But that's just me.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com